sábado, 7 de abril de 2018

Welcome 2nd year 2018!!!

Hi there!!!

Resultado de imagen para welcome to the class

(Does that Welcome sign look ok for a DC Comics fan?)

Yesterday we had our first class, during which we got to discuss some general characteristics of the subject, the importance of being on time and some personal information to get to know one another.

I really enjoyed getting to know you... it was a very enjoyable experience and there was a very pleasant atmosphere. I'm sure we'll have a great year together!!

Remember for next Friday to get from this blog Questionnaire 1 and to try to read chapter 1. (I will upload it as soon as Rocío sends me the scanned pages).

Well, that's all for now!!

Resultado de imagen para have a happy weekend


1 comentario:

  1. Hello Miss, I agree with you, I really enjoyed the class, and I would like to put into practice that activity in the next job I'll get.
    Hahaha such a good welcome!!

    See you on Friday, Camila F.

    ResponderEliminar