sábado, 14 de abril de 2018

2nd class and recommended video

Hi there!!

How are you? Enjoying the weekend? I hope so!

Yesterday we had our second class...well, for some of you it was the first!! More names to learn!! Don't worry...I'll rise to the challenge!

First of all, I asked you to complete a brief quiz to get some information. So, if you were absents yesterday, please ask me for the quiz next class.

Then, we worked on chapter 1, which means that we thought and talked about the History of Language Teaching. We went through half of the questionnaire.

For homework you have to:


  • Finish the questionnaire.
  • Print from this blog the questionnaire on chapter 2
  • Read chapter 2.
Finally, I leave you this video, which we mentioned last class and which is so closely related to our reality... leave your comments below!


Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario