domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

More on the nature of methods and approaches

Hi there!!

How are you? Enjoying the loooong weekend? I hope so!!

Last class... it did not rain!! So...most of you were there... good!!

We almost finished dealing with the questionnaire on chapter 2. Next class we'll deal with the last few questions and then we'll get into Audiolingualism. Please read the chapter for next class.

And, I insist on the importance of going over concepts and explaining things in your words to make sure you understand...Most of you are still very quiet in class... and it would be great if you took advantage of the opportunity to participate!!

Well, that's all for now...


Resultado de imagen para enjoy the long weekend

1 comentario:

  1. hello miss racker!! I was absent last class, because somebody stole my cellphone in the bus.I was not feel very well to attend the class.
    I need to know what is the homework for next class!!!
    thanks in advanced and I'm sorry

    ResponderEliminar