We've just had our third class. In the first class we worked all together checking the answers to the questionnaire on chapter 1, about the history of language teaching.
In the second part of the class you worked in small groups on "The Nature of Approaches and Methods". Then we shared ideas.
For next class, which will be in two weeks because next Friday is a holiday, you have to:
- Check the blog (which you are already doing! Good for you!)
- Finish the questionnaire on chapter 2
- Read chapter 4, on Audiolingualism
- Print from the blog the quiz on Audiolingualism
- Get in five groups, just for next class, and bring materials to make a poster.
Remember you can leave comments... I'd love you to do so!
Have a wonderful weekend and....