lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

End of the year!!

Hi there!!

Last Friday we had the last class!! I'm guessing you are all feeling relieved!!

I just wanted to thank you for the positive feedback you gave me. The truth is that I love teaching and I really try to do my best! As we keep saying in our classes, even after many years of practice there is no magic recipe. Some classes go great and others not so much. We never stop learning. I believe that one of the most important factors to have a positive, enriching experience in any classroom is to create a warm, relaxed and trusting atmosphere...

Also, for me it is important to be coherent: to teach doing what I tell you you should do. And your feedback tells me you notice and appreciate this. So... thanks!!!

Good luck in your exams and...

Resultado de imagen para happy holidays

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario