viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

To start working on...

Hi there, my dear students!!

Today, as I posted two days ago, we have no classes (my daughter is ill). But there is something that you can start working on...

I don't know if you know that this year we'll be celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Institute. There will be several activities throughout the year with the aim of having students, teachers and the community participate in the celebration.

The beginning of the cycle of activities will be at the end of May. On Friday 27th May, most likely, we'll participate. Yes! WE: you and I and... Ms Martinez.

To start getting ready, there are two things that you can do: get organized in groups of 5 or 6 and do research on History of Language Teaching  (to go deeper into what we read in chapter1).

Soon I'll tell you more about it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario