Today we met again after five weeks!! In class we worked on Syllabus Design and the Diseño Curricular. You worked in groups on a questionnaire and then, all together, we corrected the first five questions.
For next class you have to:
- finish the questionnaire on Syllabus Design (not to hand in, but to discuss in class)
- read the notes on Planning lessons and courses
- print from the blog the questionnaire on Planning lessons and courses
- finish and print to hand in the assignment on Natural Approach and Task Based Language Teaching
- get in groups of 5 or 6 (there must be a total of 5 groups)
Also, bear in mind that on Friday 4th September we'll not have classes since that day there will be some examination boards. Moreover, we've already set the date for the second term test: October 30th.
Next class, apart from dealing with the material mentioned above, we'll organize the group presentations you have to deliver (that's what the groups are for). We'll divide topics, set aside likely dates and I'll give you some guidelines.
Now I leave you to start your weekends and rest!!